Rowlinsons Solicitors is delighted to announce that employee Nicky Jones has completed her legal training and as a result has qualified as a Solicitor, joining their Commercial Property team as of 16 th May 2022. Within the Commercial Property department...
Use the options below to make a payment using our secure payment page.
Payments can only be accepted in GBP (Sterling) to pay invoices or provide us with money on account where requested to do so. Please do not use this facility to provide us with funds in order to purchase a property but please follow the details and information supplied to you in our Client Care Letter at the outset of your matter.
There is a minimum payment amount of £1.
Please choose one of the following options.
- How we protect you information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by SecureTrust.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.