At Rowlinsons we pride ourselves on being friendly and approachable and are passionate about providing the very highest standards of client service.
We have therefore set out some of the benefits of instructing our Private Client Department to act on your behalf.
- Free initial no obligation 30-minute consultation - This enables you to explain your particular circumstances and understand the options available to you as well as the costs.
- Legal advice with service quality guaranteed - We are proud to have achieved both the Law Society’s Lexcel and Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS) accreditations. These are only awarded to those firms who meet the highest management and client care standards and our membership of WIQS is a recognised quality standard for private client work.
- Law Society Excellence Winners - In 2018 the Department won the national Law Society Award for ‘Excellence in Private Practice’, one of the highest accolades in the legal sector.
- Several members of the department are STEP qualified - STEP stands for Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners which is the global professional association for Solicitors who specialise in family inheritance and succession planning. Members of STEP are highly trained and obliged to pass various exams in this complex area of law.
- Free Will registration - We offer to register, free of charge, all of the wills which we prepare with Certainty, the national will register.
- Free Will Review - On the 5th anniversary of date you made your Will, we will write to you with a view to arranging an appointment to review your Will free of charge. This is to establish whether your family or financial situation has changed and if it is necessary to make any amendments to your Will.
- Free Will and Lasting Power of Attorney storage - We offer to store these original documents securely at no additional cost.
- A dedicated and experienced private client solicitor - We believe that all of our clients deserve great customer service and you will be advised by a solicitor with specialist knowledge.
- Home visits where required - We appreciate that it may not be straightforward to get to our offices so can visit you at your home if that is more convenient. Please note that this is subject to it being in the locality.
- Plain language - We will avoid using legal jargon and will communicate with you in a way that meets your individual requirements e.g. email, telephone etc.
To make an appointment please call 01928 735 333 or click here for a call back. Home or hospital visits may be arranged on request within the local area.