We are a firm who values, respects and supports our employees, we understand the importance of work-life balance, and work together to ensure we deliver a brilliant service to our clients. If you would like to work for a Firm that engages, develops and allows employees to fulfil their potential then please read on and take a look at our current vacancies.
We aim to reward and recognise employees by providing the following benefits package:
- An enhanced holiday provision, depending on length of service
- A generous pension scheme
- Recognising colleague contributions with an innovative recognition scheme
- A meaningful and enhanced Employee Assistance Programme
- A generous Life Insurance Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Hybrid working (Role Dependent)
At Rowlinsons, we are committed to delivering on our five core values that we believe all our colleagues should align with. Our values were developed by our people during one of our staff surveys and perfectly sum up Rowlinsons.
If you wish to be considered for any of the vacancies below please apply by emailing your CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always interested to hear from individuals who are ambitious, enthusiastic, committed and team-focused. We work hard to find the right people with the right personality to join our unique culture and atmosphere. If you feel like you would be a good fit for our team then please do not hesitate to get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com. We will be happy to review your application.