At Rowlinsons we pride ourselves on being friendly and approachable and are passionate about providing the very highest standards of client service.
We have therefore set out some of the benefits of instructing our Family Department to act on your behalf.
- Free initial no obligation 30-minute consultation - This enables you to explain your particular circumstances and understand the options available to you as well as the costs.
- Legal advice with service quality guaranteed - We are proud to have achieved both the Law Society’s Lexcel and Family Law accreditations. These are only awarded to those firms who meet the highest management and client care standards and holding the Family Law accreditation recognises our expertise in this area.
- Resolution accredited - We are members of Resolution, a national organisation of Family Law Professionals who follow a Code of Practice that promotes a non-confrontational approach to family problems.
- Mediation accredited - Our Head of Department is an accredited Mediator and is also trained in Collaborative Law which demonstrates our dedication to helping couples separate amicably. It means that we are committed to resolving family disputes in a constructive, non- confrontational manner which can be particularly beneficial where children are involved.
- Full service Family Department - We are one of only a small number of law firms able to provide advice on traditional divorce, mediation and collaborative law. This means we can explain the benefits of each option as well as the process involved and ultimately identify the most suitable option for you and your family.
- A dedicated and experienced Family Law solicitor - We believe that all of our clients deserve great customer service and you will be advised by a solicitor with specialist knowledge.
- Plain language - We will avoid using legal jargon and will communicate with you in a way that meets your individual requirements e.g. email, telephone etc.
Book your free initial 30 minute consultation on 01928 735 333 or click here for a call back. We also have meeting facilities in Colwyn Bay for Family Law clients.