Commercial Property Solicitor Returns Rowlinsons are delighted to announce that Nicholas Ball has returned to their Commercial Property Department as an Associate Solicitor. Nicholas completed his Training Contract with Rowlinsons and qualified at the...
At Rowlinsons we pride ourselves on being friendly and approachable and are passionate about providing the very highest standards of client service.
We have therefore set out some of the benefits of instructing us to act on your behalf.
- Free initial no obligation 30-minute consultation - This enables you to explain your particular circumstances and understand the options available to you as well as the costs.
- Legal advice with service quality guaranteed - We are proud to have held the Law Society’s Lexcel accreditation since 2011. This is only awarded to those firms who meet the highest management and client care standards.
- Office and Home Visits if required - Particularly if you are running a business we appreciate you may not have the time to meet at our offices. We offer flexibility and provided it is within our locality we can meet at your office or home at a time to suit you.
- Fixed fees - We offer fixed fees for many of our services, which provides you with certainty over costs from the outset. For long term engagements we can agree fixed monthly fee for a specific level of legal support.
- A dedicated and experienced solicitor - We believe that all of our clients deserve great customer service and you will be advised by a solicitor with specialist knowledge in the relevant area of law.
- Plain language - We will avoid using legal jargon and will communicate with you in a way that meets your individual requirements e.g. email, telephone etc.