Commercial leases are a complex area of law that require input from an experienced solicitor to avoid potential pitfalls and here at Rowlinsons we have considerable expertise in acting for both landlord and tenant.
We can handle all the legal work required including the granting and negotiating of leases as well dealing with disputes between landlords and tenants.
It is essential that you obtain advice at the outset and in particular before you agree any Heads of Terms. We will outline your rights, obligations and liabilities in a language that you understand, ensuring you follow the correct procedures to minimise risk.
Some common questions are:
- Does the lease contain a break clause?
- Are there rent review provisions?
- Is there a rent deposit requirement?
- Who is responsible for any repairs, maintenance and insurance?
- What happens at the end of the term of the lease?
- Are the Directors expected to guarantee the liabilities of the company?
Luckily our team of experts are just a phone call away from answering all of your questions and offer a free initial consultation. So please feel free to contact them on 01928 735333 or click here for a call back.