We are delighted to invite you to an exclusive evening event at a great venue in conjunction with Oakmere Wealth Management Ltd. This will provide an opportunity to find out more about the advantages of investing in commercial property via Self-Invested Personal Pensions and how this can potentially boost your retirement plans.
Highlights will include presentations on:
- Tax benefits of using commercial property
- Maximising income and reducing your tax liabilities
- Legal implications of purchasing commercial property
- Rebecca Brennan, Key Account Director, Curtis Banks Ltd
- Mike Daly, Consultant Solicitor, Rowlinsons Solicitors Limited
- Chris Barrington, Tax Partner, Harold Sharp Limited
And finally and as a thank you for attending… a short driving experience in the superb all new Tesla model-3 fully electric vehicle.
Location: Tesla Showroom, 21-29 Canute Place,Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6BQ
Date and Time: Thursday 10 October 2019 from 6.00pm, close at 9.00pm
Please register your attendance by no later than Monday 30th September 2019 to guarantee your place. Click here to book your free place